Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't Burn anything!

• Please log in to reply

misternock

misternock

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
I've been having troubles with burning CDs for about a month now. I been using iTunes 7.1 to burn my Audio cd's and now it does'nt work.

I tried windows media player,nero, and winamp to try to burn audio cd's and backup files and its still not working.

CD's i use for audio cd's are HP Invent cd-r 52x (Which worked previously) and now Memorex CD-R Recordabl which doesnt work. I found a couple of extra HP Invent cd's around the house and attempted to burn and it only writes about 2 songs and then cancels itself out.

I tried to backup my files so I can re-install everything and nero said I can't use the disk I am using.(HP Invent DVD+R 8X 4.7 GB RW

Whenever I try to burn something it usually just ruins the disk. So does anyone know how to fix this?

I really would appreciate the help. :whistling:
Thanks

Advertisements