Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Quake Spyware

• Please log in to reply

Vocaless

Vocaless

• Pip
  • 1 posts
...i don't know how it got on, but neways....it's not fully downloaded yet the only thing i'm getting is the notice in the taskpane...

since it's not installed, i'm not sure the process this site has up would work since it's not listed in the Control Panel program list...

any sort of help would be appreciated...

my line is also being dropped every 15 mins...is this bcus of the Quake problem as well?

Advertisements

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post a hijackthis log in THAT forum.

If you are still having problems after getting a clean bill of health from the malware expert, please return to this thread.