Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Game controller issues

• Please log in to reply

Dreylivude

Dreylivude

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Hello everyone,
Like a lot of people I have been swept up into the ddr and stepmania craze, so I bought a Wasaki Gamecube usb adaptor only to later find out that the driver for that doesn't allow you to press both left/right or up/down arrows at once because it thinks of it as an axis as opposed to buttons.

Now I later learned that you could use the Mayflash Joybox 13 usb adaptor driver with the wasaki adaptor and it should work.

But I can't seem to get that to work either. I have been tring to uninstall the drivers for the wasaki, and I thought I did by going to the add/remove programs, but I have no idea how to install the joybox driver so that it will work with the hardware. Also when I try to remove it from the game controllers window under control panel it says that you have to remove it from the device manager, but I cannot find it in the manager at all.

Not a big issue but it's really bugging me, so if someone could help I would appreciate it.

Advertisements