Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ITUNES

• Please log in to reply

Steve Soleimani

Steve Soleimani

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Ok for the 4th and I will swear for the last time iTunes erased all of my songs. (like I just got iTunes for the first time)

I have the newest version: 7.0.1.8

First time: I'm listening to music, I get tired because its late, I shut my computer and I wake up to my music erased.

Second time: idk just randomly erased it.

Third time: idk just randomly erased it.

Fourth time: went to dinner, came back, opened itune, music gone.

WHAT IS GOING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. :whistling:

:blink: :help: :)

Edited by Steve Soleimani, 14 October 2006 - 10:02 PM.

Advertisements

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Are you plugging an ipod into itunes when this happens? If you plug a new ipod into itunes, it will ask you if you want to replace the library on your computer (basically, do you want to delete your library).

If thats not hte case, I would go to the apple support site, since they designed the program.

Apple Support - iTunes

Steve Soleimani

Steve Soleimani

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
I already called them a little while ago, like after the second time it happened, they had no clue, and they didn't help what so ever, so I came here hoping you guys are more knowledged then they are.