Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Problems viewing site content

• Please log in to reply

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi. I'm having problems viewing the content on this particular site...

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/

I tried troubleshooting the issue myself, but I can't seem to figure what the deal is. I read their FAQ, and this part of the site seems to not be compatible with Firefox. They said it works best with IE6, I did have IE7 Beta 3, but I reverted back just in case. I know I have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player and every other plugin they seem to require. I also have a cable broadband connection, still... no luck.

Thus far I've had NO problems viewing similar video content on other websites, it works fine everywhere except here. If anyone can please help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements