Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ezlaptop, scam or legit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sarofeim

sarofeim

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
hi
I would just like to have some people's opinion about this site called ezlaptop.com. Is it real or just another (edited) on the internet. seems like some people have been getting their laptop but their is no proof :tazz: . so ya, if you would please share your opinion, it would be great

peace
Andrew

p.s, im also giving ppl gmail, they emailed me to start giving them out ;)

Edited by coachwife6, 25 March 2005 - 02:52 PM.

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
sarofeim :tazz:

My opinion is... nope...

Just imagine how many e-mail advertisement is going to be shipped to your account.

And you have to "supposedly" read them all, and then let the company know that you read them to get your credit / credits.

I don't believe in anything like that... Not when it comes to puters... The only thing that I believe in and feel comfortable with outside of my marriage is:

God
Geekstogo

and, the free newspaper that I get "and see" on my front porch ;)

I just think it will end up being a s***stain to you in the future...

Good luck in whatever you decide...

Oh, here... just did a search about the company... This is what I found:

http://www.lessthant...ptopcom_is.html

;)

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Here is some more areas that you can find out about this company:

http://aolsearch.aol..... ezlaptop.com.

Its not looking good for ezlaptop.com ;)

:tazz:

sarofeim

sarofeim

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Thx alot for your information, ya your right, it ain't looking so gud for them. guess im not gonna join them. thx again

Andrew

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
No problem Andrew hun,

Always willing to help people in need... I sure would not want to be involved in anything that takes my money, and does nothing in return.

So I dont want it to happen to you or anyone else...

Lusi

Lusi

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

I sure would not want to be involved in anything that takes my money, and does nothing in return.

I second that.

Anytime you see something that is too good to be true, it usually is. :tazz:

sarofeim

sarofeim

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Ya your right, but hear me out, just yesterday, i had a chat with a good friend of mine which had joined ezlaptop a long time ago and he got his laptop! I even saw it and man is it ever sweet. Anyways, i wounder, what the h*** is going on, some people get their laptop but other people say its a scam. Im so confused :tazz:. Anyone have any other opinions they would like to share cuz i would really like to hear them.

Peace
Andrew

Lusi

Lusi

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Andrew , I have been googling info and forums about exlaptop...just as Resident Blonde stated I have yet to seen anything encouraging enough to make me want to send five of my hard earned dollars to get scammed.

First question: You say you have a friend who got the lap top and you saw it...was this friend by chance an online friend or real life friend you know you can trust? Is it a friend who you have known before you signed up for this or could it be someone who is in with ezlaptop and telling you lies to make it look all the more enticing to you?

I found this Forum: Final Forum It is eight pages long with people discussing ezlaptop and wanting to see proof of someone who claims to have gotten a laptop. If I am thinking right there were only three who claimed to have gotten their laptops but never seemed to come up with "proof". I must say page eight had me rolling laughing so it was worth reading the first seven pages. Check it out though, a few talk about pyramid scams...which to me make sense.

No offense kiddo, just trying to keep you from throwing your money away. :tazz:

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Ok Andrew,

Here's a thought....

Take how many people that have gotten there laptop, and take how many people that have not gotten there laptop...

Any questions? :tazz:

;)

sarofeim

sarofeim

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Hi, Andrew agaIN
Just for you to know, yes, this friend was real, a good friend of mine, his name was anthony. Im really so confused if they are a scam or really a true site. If it is a really a scam, they did a pretty d*** good job to get 30000 member to join their site, they must be really rich. Also, i was reading some other forums about ezlaptop and seems like the anti-fraud sites can't even detirmine if its a scam or not, this is a very strange mystery.

Advertisements

sarofeim

sarofeim

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Well, i guess im not going to join ezlaptop, here is 1 person their not going to steal money from me. Just imagine if everyone can do that, ezlaptop would go down in flames. Im guessing greed has overtaken their thoughts. I hate scam sites, the internet is so messed up, so much s*** in it

Always ready to read your opinions

Peace
Andrew

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Well,

Sounds like to me that your still undecided due to you still "expecting/excepting" opinions.

Well, call the BBB http://www.bbb.com

Please don't take this rudely, but my mother always said "s**t or get off the pot"

So either take the chance or listen to others that know that it is a scam...

sarofeim

sarofeim

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Hi

haha, your mother is cool, so ya i guess im not going to join, thx for your time to share your opinions, always appreciated.

Now im off to sleep, good night
Andrew

igor1989

igor1989

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi every body ! I see that there is a lot of hesitation for this site. But, I have register like one month ago and everything is going well. My cousin, who is registered about 2 month had already recieved his computer. It works!!!!

In fact, you have to get 210 points. For this you have to read the newsletter that arrived in your Inbox. You just have to pay 8$ for sending taxes.
And, the transaction is with PayPal, so there is really no problem.

If you want to get more information,or register just click :

My Webpage

Crankybut

Crankybut

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I would like to remind everyone that you are NOT paying $5 for a laptop... You are paying $5 for ebooks that are on the site, $3.95 for a tracking number (when the laptop is sent) and your time reading emails to get a laptop (approx 210 minutes).

So, the reality is you aren't loosing money because you aren't buying the laptop for $5... You are buying ebooks. The ebooks are given to you immediately. What you are loosing, if this is a scam, is your time clicking on the links, reading a 60 second email (assuming you read like me) and clicking another link. Oh yeah and the $3.95 tracking fee.

Furthermore, with those ebooks, you have the right to resell them on ebay or any other auction site. I have made my money back plus some just by selling these stupid ebooks since the beginning of April!

So is this a scam? Probably, but if you are smart sell those ebooks and get your money back! Problem solved! ;)

I am a happy supporter of EZLAPTOP, may I burn in [bleep] for this! :tazz:

Cranky