Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Xcel Printing

• Please log in to reply

One Sweaty Sock

One Sweaty Sock

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I have a large spreadsheet that currently fits on two a4 pages. I want to print it on one A3 page. However I want what was page two, to be sitting to the right of the data from page 1. Any ideas?

Sock

Edited by One Sweaty Sock, 09 October 2006 - 04:12 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Go to file, page setup to setup your paper size. Then do print preview to see how it will look when printing.
You may also have to set print area or ajust the format of your document to get it to fit like you want. Another option is to change text or text size.

One Sweaty Sock

One Sweaty Sock

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi tried that last night but it doesn't want to know. It's excell 2000 am using.

Total Cell range is:a1:g126

A1:g23 on one page

And A26:g126 on second page. What I'd like to happen is A1:g23 to be on first half of A3 page and a26:g126 to be on the other.

Any ideas?

Sock. :whistling:

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
nope. your ata point at wich you will either need to redesign your document to work the way you want it to or you will need to adapt to the data. Since I am not sitting in front of the docuement, that is the best that I can do.