Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Maybe the best game ever

• Please log in to reply

dalekos

dalekos

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Maybe the best game ever : THE ULTIMATE GAME

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
This sounds like spam almost...one post and the first post is a link to "The So-Called Best Game Ever?"

dalekos

dalekos

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Check it out. It is not spam. If it was it would have been deleted. I Just posted it because i was amazed by the game. Try to make your own wolf and the post again to apologize :whistling: :blink: :help:

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
When someone's first post is THE ULTIMATE GAME with no explanation why, we have to be careful. And spam is usually only deleted if it's brought to the attention of admins. I'll stick to F.E.A.R. and Condemned but thanks anyway :whistling:

dalekos

dalekos

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I will explain the game. You register and create a wolf. By working or fighitng you gain gold coins and points.
you may use the gold to train your wolf and buy weapons and armory and other items. You also fight with other players and take their gold. You can only fight against vampires. (Players are divided into vampires and wherewolfs)