Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows pciture and fax viewer graps images from temporary internet fi

• Please log in to reply

nietzsche

nietzsche

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi , i was hoping someone could help with a rather strange problem: Whenever I receive an e-mail picture attachment it opens in "windows picture and fax viewer." No problem there. However, the viewer seems to be picking up all images from "temporary internet files" and displays them on the viewer as you scroll through them. Any suggestions? Everything is up to date with no viruses or spyware on my computer. How can I fix this?

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi nietzsche...

Windows Image and Fax Viewer will display all the images in the folder that holds the selected image when you choose the "Preview" option. If you right click on the image and choose "Open", it will open just the image and not the whole folder.

Another option would be a separate image application like Photoshop or PhotoImpact...you can then use that as the default image application and open individual images using that.

wannabe1

Edited by wannabe1, 10 October 2006 - 09:57 PM.