Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Uninstallation Issues

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
Greetings! I've come to you today with two issues my poor little PC seems to be having:

- The doom-filled uninstallation of two nefarious programs; MSN Messenger 7.5 & ConquerOnline 2.0

I downloaded these two menaces in massive spaces between one another. MSN Mess. was downloaded in January of this year, however; the only issue it's giving me is it refuses to come OFF my PC.

Conquer was downloaded last night, but something in the installation itself messed up, and it won't INSTALL OR UNINSTALL! @_@;; Talk about a headache. The following are screenshots of the errors taken when the program was ALMOST deleted...the Add/Remove Programs option won't get rid of them..so instead they squawk at me with errors.

Posted Image

(MSN 7.5 Uninstallation Error)

Posted Image

(ConquerOnline 2.0 Uninstallation Error)

Any ideas? If so, I'd TRULY appreciate it!!