Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Dell Case/Tower parts

  • Please log in to reply




  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
I'm having trouble locating replacement parts for a Dell Optiplex GX260. Probably because I do not know what they are called. I need the metal slides that cover the expansion slots on the back of the case when not in use. I have none on my case so I do not have a part number to reference. Not to mention, I can't even find where to buy them, ebay ect. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • 0




    There's no school like old school!

  • Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
Hello JK27,

Blanking plates or expansion slot blanking plates is what i've heard them called.

Edited by ZEUS_GB, 11 October 2006 - 09:20 AM.

  • 0



    motto - Just get-er-done

  • Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Perhaps if you called this company up they could find some for you.


  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP