Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

INTERNET CONNECTION HELP

• Please log in to reply

daddy_yankee

daddy_yankee

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
I have windows xp pro...
i want to connect a new connection....

i click create new interent connection.... , connect to internet. set up my connection manually.

the first two options are disabled... i need to choose the second one which requires an id and password.... i cant click it.

the 3rd one is only avaliable...

What can i do...??

Advertisements

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
did you contact you Internet Service Provider..ISP ....they will have your password...or

with your ISP you can create an id and password

do this with there technical support they will go over the step by step with you over the phone

if it dial-up wait about 15 to 30 minutes for the ISP system to activate your id and password

then go to control panel and create a short cut to dial out just right click on phone and modem create a shortcut.

daddy_yankee

daddy_yankee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
No i know the password and id...

i just want install a new connection.. the computer has disabled the two options...
and i need the second option so i can type in my pass and id

Guest_rushin1nd_*

Guest_rushin1nd_*
http://www.geekstogo...a...amp;s=&f=11

have you tried going here for help