Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Every game, every restart

• Please log in to reply

eLoko

eLoko

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I was using the computer, and then start to restart every time i try to play any game, so i decide to reinstall everything, but still doing the same thing, restarting, and then, the thing i know its the video card, but the bad thing its if i have to change for a new one, because im already update everything, and the card its a chipset nvdia some....

thankkss... eLoko

Advertisements

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
Hello eLoko and welcome to G2G!

First of all please turn off auto restart on error as this might give us a blue screen to work with.

Right click my computer > click properties > click advanced > click settings under startup and recovery > untick automatically restart on error > click ok > click apply and restart your PC.

Have you made any hardware changes recently?
What are the specs of your PC?
If you don't know then please download and run SysSpec. Run the file > click on the system button > click edit > click copy to clipboard and then paste it with your reply.

eLoko

eLoko

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hey, thanks for ask...

now... i know about the restore point, the only difference its that happen when i reinstall everything again, thats mean format hard drive and everything downloaded from internet, so, i dont know why is that...

thanks for the program, there is the information

Windows: Windows XP5.1 (Build 2600) Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180
Memory (RAM): 1408 MB
CPU: AMD Athlon™ XP
CPU Speed: 1163.9 MHz
Sound card: NVIDIA® nForce™ Audio
Display Adapters: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU (Microsoft Corporation) | NetMeeting driver | RDPDD Chained DD
Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768 - 32 bit
:
Network Adapters: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller - Packet Scheduler Miniport
CD / DVD Drives: E: TSSTcorpCD/DVDW TS-H552B
:
COM Ports: COM3 | COM1
LPT Ports: LPT1
Mouse: 5 Button Wheel Mouse Present
Hard Disks: C: 19.5GB | D: 92.3GB
Hard Disks - Free: C: 4.0GB | D: 27.4GB
USB Controllers: 3 host controllers.
Firewire (1394): Not Detected
:
Manufacturer: Phoenix Technologies, LTD
Product Make: W3052