Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Windows Built In Firewall

• Please log in to reply

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Glad you got it figured out. :whistling: And thanks for letting us know how you fixed it.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
No problem, I figured I would post what was going on as to help others in case this happens to someone else, as it was here where I got the info on how to remove those malware's that was on my system, but none of the posts show how to undo the damage to windows that they seem to cause.

BTW, love the Drizzt avitar. One of my favorite fictional characters. Going to pick up the new Salvatore book tomarrow btw. Book three of the Sellswords.

Edited by KoE_Dae'Loki, 16 October 2006 - 06:25 AM.