Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ITUNES PROBLEM

• Please log in to reply

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Hey guys!

I dl itune! I installed and then her comes the problem!!! I cant open it! It comes up whit

"iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

and ther are the buttons saying "Debug, send eerror reprot or dont send.."..... Uhmm....What the..... pls help!!!

PLS ANYONE!!! I NEED MY TO TRANSFER MUSIC TO MY IPOD!!!! :whistling:

Thanks for any advice

Edited by NEW ZEALAND, 13 October 2006 - 02:53 AM.

Advertisements

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi NEW ZEALAND
:help: Welcome to GTG I also had this problem with itunes few months ago this is how i fixed my problem by just downloading Quicktime 7.1.3 for windows 2000/XP on it own. so download Quicktime on its own with the link below i hope this helps let me know how you get on. Good Luck

Quicktime 7.1.3 for windows 2000/XP
try this link http://www.apple.com...wnload/win.html

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink:

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Hey man!!

thx for replying me back

I delete itunes! and then i dl quicktime as u told me!!! And it still does that problem!

But before i did all that, i post a forum! about my computer is running slow! because i dl VIDEORA! my comp started laging and took ages to load!! :blink: SO i did a system restor! everything was fine at that moment!..

But now i got this! Itunes.. problem......

soo yeah...Im just wondering could system restor effect ITUNES??? :whistling:

cheyenne 09

cheyenne 09

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts
Hi NEW ZEALAND
:help: When you did remove Itunes Did you make sure that Itunes was removed from the program files as sometimes it leaves the folder in there make sure they are completely uninstalled and if that doesn't work try removing Quicktime as well again. It doesn't always work first time but don't give up at the first hurdle. I really am not qualified to answer your system restore question but try asking in your other post in window XP forum I hope this helps. Good Luck

:whistling: Cheyenne 09 :blink:

NEW ZEALAND

NEW ZEALAND

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Alright thx!! See what happends!!

Thx again man! ^_^

linkster

linkster

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[indent=1] :whistling: I tried all the fixes to Itunes listed and still have the problem, is there any new news on this?? it is the itunes has encontered a problem message. Seems like a lot of folks are affected.

thanks

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
Linkster, please start your own topic about the issue, so we can attempt to help you without interfering with the current post.

mofirelizard

mofirelizard

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i had something similar happen and apperintly alot of people have run into this as well but every time i start up itunes it runs the install it says pleas waight while itunes configures the files needed well u know what is said in the install but its realy anoying as it deos it every time i start it up :)