Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New not sure where this question goes

• Please log in to reply

sueboo24

sueboo24

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have Windows XP and zone alarm security suite installed within the past 3 weeks,
when i start up it always tells me that support and dispatch.com is trying to install a new driver and act as a server, i always deny and am still able to connect, when i do a file search for the listed files from zone alarm i get tgmd.exe and some newly files i already deleted it but looked like new file created by windows to track what sites im going to and all my information but the create date is recent, since i really am a computer idiot I dont know what this means should i be worried? is windows or some other main operating system on my computer trying to spy on me? Am I protected by just pressing deny?
What is tgmcd.exe, what is it used for and what is support and dispatch.com thanks :whistling:

Advertisements

sueboo24

sueboo24

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
oops sorry :whistling:

Edited by sueboo24, 13 October 2006 - 10:54 PM.