Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nerio6

• Please log in to reply

crane operater

crane operater

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I am trying to make a dvd slide show video. Got all of the pics on and trying to put audio on. I do not want to play the whole song but only want to play part of song. I went into wave editor and was able to delete the part of the song that I do not want. Now I want to immediatley start another song. But the song still seems to play the whole way through just without sound on the deleted part. What I want to do is have audio on just a few phrases of one song and then immediately go to another song and play just a few phrases. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you for any help.

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go, crane operator.

I have found the wave editor in nero to be very lacking. I would suggest trying Audacity but i find it also lacking . Good to play with but i can't consider it for anything very professional. Luckily i bought Cool Edit 2000 years ago. I have not been able to find any program that matches it yet. If you would like i could combine the two songs together for you. It would only take a few minutes to do this. If you are interested please Message me ( click on my name in the left panel) so we can exchange email addresses.

SRX660

Edited by SRX660, 14 October 2006 - 04:19 PM.