Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What do you do when you're bored?

• Please log in to reply

silencedmessage

silencedmessage

• PipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Lol, for me bored and having nothing to do are totally different things, ive usually always got something to do its usually just horribly boring

couldnt agree more! There are alyways things to do, im just not always doing them....

Advertisements

Matt L

Matt L

• PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
I'm usually never bored. But when I am, it's the computer I'm on. And if I'm unable to access a computer, I usually just watch some TV.

ellissankar

ellissankar

• Pip
  • 2 posts
what do you mean i have lots of free time on my hand>>>>>>>>>> :whistling:

†Gladiator†

†Gladiator†

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
YOYO....
They keep me entertained for a long time....
Or watch robot chicken it's sooo funny.

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
When I have some spare time it's normally playing computer games, checking out various gaming related websites, helping out in various forums, listening to music, watching films and anime etc.

How can you get bored when you have access to the biggest library in the world aka "The Internet"?

Edited by ZEUS_GB, 18 October 2006 - 07:34 AM.

thenotch

thenotch

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
Spare time is spent usually with my wife and kids.

I do like Civil War history and spend time researching, reading, and attending Civil War related events.

Like some of the rest, I have plenty to do and rarely am I "bored".

GrantG

GrantG

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
I do research on unicorns. I even found one at the bottom of my garden, once... :whistling:

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I can't remember the last time I had the luxury of being bored. I'm a helper, mod, or admin on 5 forums like this, I have 2 children and a husband, 2 pets, and I manage a 30 PC network. However, in my spare time I like to listen to music and look for new bands, read, exercise, and spend time with my family.

Tigereye

Tigereye

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Hm, I listen to music, read, read, read, check e-mail for responses to topics, play with my computer, swim, play apps on my iTouch...yeah.

millermil

millermil

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
listen some music.

Advertisements

Ibrad2010

Ibrad2010

GeekU Freshman

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Well I mess around with computer security stuff in my free time, I also mod a few forums and work on my Geekstogo studies.