Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Confused

• Please log in to reply

I Cant Sing

I Cant Sing

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Posted Image
Posted Image

What does this button do?

Edited by I Cant Sing, 16 October 2006 - 12:41 PM.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
It allows you to include multiple quotes in your reply - for example, if you're in a thread that has 6 responses, and you want to quote two of them in your reply, then you click the multi button at the bottom of each response that you want to include and hit Add reply. Both of the posts will be included in your reply, and you can then add what you want to say.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Posted Image
Posted Image

What does this button do?

It allows you to include multiple quotes in your reply - for example, if you're in a thread that has 6 responses, and you want to quote two of them in your reply, then you click the multi button at the bottom of each response that you want to include and hit Add reply. Both of the posts will be included in your reply, and you can then add what you want to say.

does that