Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

mouse pad

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
well i scored on an amazing deal, bought the logitech g5 and mx518 for 30 dollars. Now i need a decent mousepad to use the mouse on. I have been using my old intellimouse on my desk but it has some tracking problems and doesn't glide very well, I went to my local computer stores and all they have is the basic mouse pad with the cloth top. For some reason i don't like the feel of the mousepads with cloth top, so i am looking to get a decent mousepad for under 20$ that has a plastic top. No need for fancy design, if it's just plain black, it would be perfect.
Any suggestions?

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Walmart has mouse pads. Go take a look.