Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hi jacker

• Please log in to reply

Dino46

Dino46

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi this is my first

My question is : Is it possible for someone to log or get in to my computer and use my programs.

Why:
1: Sometime my msn goes online like if I'm loging in.... but I'm loged in already.
2: sometime my pc stalls and a message pops up ( Not enought live memory for this action) and I'm not using the computer... just reading a text on the web
3: One in a wile the computer makes the sound of clicking on a folder...but nobody is using the computer.

Tank you and sorry for my english.

Advertisements

crash override

crash override

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Hi Dino,
It sounds as if you may have a nasty on the machine. I would suggest browsing over to the Malware Removal Section and running the Required steps before posting your log and then post the problem in that forum. The folks there have had training to deal with these problems and will have you back to normal in no time.

Edited by crash override, 18 October 2006 - 11:59 AM.