Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN Logging in problems

• Please log in to reply

Valorin

Valorin

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok, so I log into the newest version of MSN and I'll stay in it for maybe 10 to 15 minutes before and error message comes up saying that it has occured a problem and then it kicks me off... it's done this all day, I've deleted it uninstalled it, and reinstalled and I get the same thing over and over again. So I restored my computer and I can't do that either because they come back incomplete. So I have even tried running a virus scan, I use Norton, and it stop halfway saying it has encountered a problem and then it crashes also... what do I do?

Advertisements

GrantG

GrantG

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
A) What is the exact wording of the error message?
B) What is the error code?

Post back with both of these and it'll be fixed in no time
:whistling:

Valorin

Valorin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
it doesn't list an error code on my Msn messenger... just comes up and says.. "Windows Live Messenger has encountere a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." then it gives me options to send an error report or not, and that's it. No code..nothing, and it does the in my Symantec Virus scan crash message too...

GrantG

GrantG

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
It sounds surely like a malware problem, someone with that sort of knowledge will tell you exactly how to get it fixed.
Visit the Malware forums, if there's no similar topic, contact a member of staff for this topic to be moved to the correct forum