Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

lookin for help

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
there are two regular cs servers i usually play on, and i started playin on them more cuz i'm sick of the ultimate warcraft mods spray and pray tactic. . one is newbie potsmokers 24/7 and the other is newbie's blood bath, and i was kickin some a** at the NBB site (which doesn't happen too often, cuz like i said i've been playin too many war3 mods) and i get kicked and banned. . .

only reason i posted here is because i saw [NBB]Ditto is an admin here. . i play under (V)ickey |(nox usually, and all i wanna do is play on your site :S

i didn't know where to go, i ended up at your bfg site, but there were no forums to post on. . if there's a demo, i'd be glad to see it, but seriously, there are 8 ppl or fewer there the majority of the time, and i wanna be a reg so i can up my skills. . i guess if there's no demo, i have no chance of being unbanned and i can just find some other site to play on. .

i was using x-spectate at the time, cuz i thought a different dude was hackin', and maybe the admin thought that was a hack? i don't know, sry if i came to the wrong place, i just wanna play some cs at the NBB site :S