Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

black and white 2 graphics problem....

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
okedoke i got black and white 2 and installed and went to play it and it tells my something like black and white 2 only runs on video cards that support pixel shader 1.1 and up please see readme.txt...

i have a intel 82845G video card using windows xp home edition, i updated the driver for it but no luck playing the game after that..do i have to go buy aa new video card? and if so what kind?...i have a dell dimension 2400...i don't know much about computers and whats compatible with what?, and so on and so forth....does anyone have any info for dummies type advice?...or something that i can follow atleast....

thank you

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,585 posts
you are using an onboard video card (builtin). This is not suitable for playing games. You will need to find out if you have an open video slot on the system board (agp or pci express) to see if you have the ability to upgrade your video card.