Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

what is this cable called

  • Please log in to reply

noober goober

noober goober

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Posted Image i was wonderin what the red,yellow,white cable is called cause i just got a capture card but i have no sound for my xbox so i need a cable like that i think nvm i found out i need a Y adapter :whistling:

Edited by noober goober, 19 October 2006 - 08:38 PM.

  • 0




    Trusted Tech

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Just take the kit or cable into a radio shack and they'll know what you need.
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP