Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unknown Spanish translator on IE

• Please log in to reply

Saman

Saman

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi.
In IE when I stop the mouse pointer on each word of a web page the small Spanish translator appears and show the Spanish translate of that word. I don't know where this application came from. Can anybody help me to remove it?
the sample screen shot attached to this post.

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails

• spanish_translator.GIF

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Do you use the Google Toolbar? Click settings, options, then features and untick "translate menu" which will skip the translating with the mouse hovering.
Johanna

Saman

Saman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Do you use the Google Toolbar? Click settings, options, then features and untick "translate menu" which will stip the translating with the mose hovering.
Johanna

Thanks. this solved my problem.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Great! Thanks for posting back, Saman! While I can see how that feature might be handy for many people, it could also be a nuisance. Glad you got it to your liking.
Johanna

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
the Google toolbar translator SUCKS...it's the most annoying thing ever....