Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How do I

• Please log in to reply

debosmith308

debosmith308

• Pip
  • 2 posts
How do I fix my windows xp I can't get flash. My windows is no longer genuine. Please help. Thanks

Advertisements

silverbeard

silverbeard

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPip
  • 791 posts
Pay for a licence or switch to Linux,BSD or OpenSolaris.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi debosmith308...

Is your installation of Windows genuine?

Let's explore this issue a bit. Windows has been know to do this after certain updates or other changes made to the registry.

wannabe1

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Let's see if we can find out why Windows need validation. You may need to install ActiveX to do this, but will be prompted by a yellow bar at the top of the browser window if this is necesary...just click on the bar if it appears.

Double click on "My Documents", click on "Help" on the toolbar, and choose "Is this copy of Windows legal?". Run the Validation Wizard and post back with what it tells you.

Flashoreek

Flashoreek

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Not sure, but maybe some help.

1. Go to this site: http://www.adobe.com...ts/flashplayer/ (You will be able to download flash there - latest version)

2. When you installed flash, empty all temporary internet files

3. Give a good restart on your computer

Hope it works for ya! :whistling: