Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gunbound Revolution

• Please log in to reply

Flashoreek

Flashoreek

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi, :blink:

Gunbound Revolution is really starting to tick me off. The game literally seems to HATE my computer.

I updated my graphics card (nVidia), I updated my BIOS (MSI), I have beyond recommended RAM (512 MB - game required 64 MB), I have BEYOND recommended processor (Intel Pentium 4 - game required Pentium 3), finally I have 128 MB of graphics (game required only 8).

I'm very very very angry on why this game won't function on my computer. I have ALL the recommended requirements! I even have Windows SP2. :help:

I posted this problem on Windows XP problems, but thought this is for a specific game issue. ALL my games WORK juuuust FINE! Buuuuut no! Gunbound just doesn't want to stick around! :)

I did everything! I spent almost a day's worth finding out what the heck Gunbound's problem was! NONE I tell you NONE worked! I followed ZEUS's advice and SRX660 advice, NONE, absolutely NONE worked. I even tried extra. Still NONE.

All the friggin game gives me is grief and brand new ugly BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHS! I searched everyone on google!

So, how does this game work for other people and mine doesn't? :whistling:

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. Look at the game's system requirements. Is Windows XP specifically listed on there?

Flashoreek

Flashoreek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Yes, the system requirements are right here: http://game.ijji.com...gameId=u_gbound

Also, I do have DirectX 9.0. By the way, my friend has Windows XP SP2 and it works like gold for him. Not for me. :whistling:

Flashoreek

Flashoreek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
It seems that GameGuard, an anti-cheat program in Gunbound, is causing many problems for people. I seen everywhere on google on GameGuard not being helpful in protecting the game and actually trying to change many registry keys. By the way, games that have GameGuard have BSoDs.

So, my question here is, how can bypass this program and play the game at the same time?

And no, I will not cheat. It just ruins the game and a waste of my time.

Thanks! :whistling:

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
not to the best of my knowledge.

Flashoreek

Flashoreek

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! NO MORE BLUE SCREENS!! IN YOUR FACE IN YOUR FACE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!! i BEAT YOU BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!! BE GONE BE GONE FRIGGIN THING!! I FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXED IT!! I FIXED IT!!!!!!! :whistling: :blink: :help: :)

I JUST HAD TO UPDATE MY DIRECTX 9.0 FROM MICROSOFT.COM!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU MICROSOFT!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM SO HAPPY!!! :rofl: :rofl: :help: :lol: