Posted 21 October 2006 - 05:18 PM
Posted 21 October 2006 - 05:24 PM
1. Insert the Office XP installation CD-ROM.
2. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
3. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
4. In the Add/Remove Program Properties dialog box, select your Office XP installation, and then click Add/Remove.
5. In the Maintenance Mode Options dialog box, click Add or Remove Features, and then click Next.
6. In the Features to install box, click the plus sign next to Office Tools.
7. Click the arrow next to Microsoft Office Binder Support.
NOTE: If the icon next to Microsoft Office Binder Support is gray, Unbind is not installed. If the icon is white, Unbind is already installed, and you can click Cancel to quit the installation program.
8. Click Run from My Computer, and then click Update.
9. Follow the instructions of the installation wizard to finish installing Microsoft Unbind.
To use Microsoft Unbind, follow these steps:
1. Using Windows Explorer, browse to find the binder file that you want to open.
2. Double-click the file.
Unbind automatically starts.
3. In the Unbind dialog box, select a location to save the contents of the Binder file to, and then click OK.
Posted 21 October 2006 - 05:27 PM
Posted 21 October 2006 - 05:30 PM
That'll be the last resort though, there's 2 methods to fix the problem.
Edited by GrantG, 21 October 2006 - 05:33 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users