Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

64 bit ethernet card

• Please log in to reply

Mrcheeks

Mrcheeks

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
I have windows xp pro x64 and i am looking into buying an ethernet card. The problem is, all the cards i find do not come with 64 bit drivers. I can not find any drivers for cards online and do not know how I will install an ethernet card on my system. Any help is appreciated.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Drivers for things like Ethernet cards are hard to get now as most motherboards come with Ethernet built in it would be surprising if your mobo doesn't have built in Ethernet.

Mrcheeks

Mrcheeks

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
The built in ethernet on the MoBo is no longer working, which is why i am looking for a new one. I cant seem to find any sites with drivers for 64 bit processors. :whistling: