Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

what IS ehg-rr.hitbox.com?

• Please log in to reply

moldol67

moldol67

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Okay, so whenever I try to search google from my home page and I click on one of the topics, it says "transferring data from ehg-rr.hitbox.com" and never gets to where it should be going. What is the problem do you think? Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this irritating buggaboo. I just hope it isn't something bad.
Molly M.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts

Okay, so whenever I try to search google from my home page and I click on one of the topics, it says "transferring data from ehg-rr.hitbox.com" and never gets to where it should be going. What is the problem do you think? Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this irritating buggaboo. I just hope it isn't something bad.
Molly M.

View Post

This is from Hitbox Gateway 8.7.7 build 7 and usually is a cookie you may not want. You might want to go to the Malware Removal section of this forum and click on "Start Here" link at top of page and follow the instructions.

Usually the guys who read your Hijack This logs are in this forum and, if you decide to post a log, they like it there. Please post back in Internet and Browsers if it is not malware related.

Cheers...Ron

moldol67

moldol67

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks, Ron,
I'll try that!
Molly