Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

tips on video card

• Please log in to reply

Siebenboy

Siebenboy

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Ya, umm.... anyone happen to know what the best graphics card I could get (PCI only, mind you ;) ) for under 80 bucks? Either 128 or 256 MB, but it has to have an S-video output. I've looked at a lot (on pricewatch and tigerdirect.com, but I really don't know how to tell which one's REALLY worth getting). Any info would be useful. Doesn't have to be specific.
If I didn't care, I'd just buy any one of those cards out there, but I want some input, if possible.

Thanks!! And if you can help, I'll buy you lunch or something.... ;) :tazz:

Advertisements

DHooper

DHooper

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Hello and sorry for the late reply. Here is a video card:

ATI Radeon 9250

From the specs the card, its a good buy. May I ask why you dont want a AGP video card?? Hope that this helps.

Siebenboy

Siebenboy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I bought an AGP video card recently only to find that my mother board didn't have an AGP slot. So it's being sent back right now.