Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with Explorer.exe

• Please log in to reply

Menos

Menos

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
If I right click on a browser, including freecell games and the like, nothing shows up. The windows are also orange after I right click them, Like an MSN window.

There are a few launch tray (little icons in the corner, not sure if that was the name) icons that I can right click, but the menu sticks around if I don't select an option from them and click off.

So, if I could get this solved or explained then I'd be in business. Thanks in advance. :whistling:

At first I thought this was a windows update problem, but I recently restarted my computer and it cropped up again.

Edited by Menos, 25 October 2006 - 03:16 PM.

Advertisements

Menos

Menos

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
Well, I undid a my last system restore and that seems to have fixed it. Sorry for wasting you guy's time. >_>;;