Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Firefox issue

• Please log in to reply

DarkLion357

DarkLion357

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
Hi Geeks,

Well I did dl the newest Firefox 2.0 and its great EXCEPt for two things. None of my old themes work so it looks ugly,lol and two the weirdest one...literally, my screen bounces up and down, the browser itself. Its [bleep] annoying when tryin to read. ANy suggestions??

Brian the Lion

Advertisements

StudentBusiness12

StudentBusiness12

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
It bounces? What the... lol. The entire screen including the start bar or just the Firefox window? Try reinstalling it.

DarkLion357

DarkLion357

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
i have re installed it twice and yes its just the firefox window. Doesnt do it EVERY time but more often than not. I always take the usual steps before comin to the geeks.

StudentBusiness12

StudentBusiness12

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Someone i know once solved this problem by simply going to view>toolbars>uncheck bookmarks toolbar. COuld work for you, perhaps not.