Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

problem with desktop

  • Please log in to reply




  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
hello i have a funny rectangle box that starts at the bottem of my screen and goes up to more than half way up the screen it is two icons wide and has tan colored checkers in it? dont know why and dont know how to get ride of it. i tried a differant picture on desktop and does not go away. i tried going into safe mode and still there. i also have a thin line at the top right of my screen also. what can i do to get rid of it?

  • 0




    The Leather Lady

  • Moderator
  • 3,038 posts
Post a screencap. Use the alt key and "printscreen" key, then paste into Paint.
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP