Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help me pleese

• Please log in to reply

madhatter

madhatter

• Pip
  • 1 posts
im trying to get finalfantasy XI on my computer and im at the regester user name part after you get it installed. well it keeps saying that my password is incorrect when i atempt to log in. can you help me. i had this on my computer before but when i got done with it i just went to control panel add remove software an removed it instead of canseling the user. the hand book said that the user will be deleted when a 3month period had been completed and i stoped geting the monthly charges. FYI i spent 4hours loading this and i really dont want to load it again thanks for your help even if you cant fing why there is a problem. if you need to know more about my comp email me.

Advertisements