Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

multiple problems with IE7

• Please log in to reply

bobbobagan

bobbobagan

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
Hi there,

I am having countless problems with IE7 and was wondering if anybody knows how to fix them.

Ill make a list below:
  • Every page I load (doesnt matter what website) it says its done with an error.
  • Shockwave Player not loading
  • Pages not even loading at all <--- will just say its done with a blank (white) screen
  • When downloading from Microsoft and clicking the Valadate button it never loads
  • I keep getting script errors when loading webistes not inside Microsoft Internet Explorer
Im sure there are more but I can not think of them. If anyone knows how to fix any of these problems PLEASE tell me lol.

Also, I have tried using firefox, but when I try log on to websites (eg geekstogo) it tells me to enter a username even though I have.

Thanks for reading!

bobbobagan :whistling:

Advertisements

officialblueboys

officialblueboys

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
Are you usin the Final Version of IE7? If not then download the final version

Or try using Opera . It is the best

bobbobagan

bobbobagan

• Topic Starter