Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Most of my Apps keep on crashing on me!?!?

• Please log in to reply

Neodude103

Neodude103

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hi,

At this point I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it started with bit torrent as I wanted to start a torrent last night, however every time I opened up the torrent with bit torrent it just crashed on me, so then I tried bit tornado however I got the same thing, now this morning I have ran registry mechanic, spybot, Nod32, tuneup util.. however nothing changed, in fact it's like a virus and it's spreading, because now gmail notifier won't work, neither will trillion and right before I opened up firefox windows media player decided to stop working. Neither will IE7 work.

Does anybody have an idea as to what this might be, whether be malware or a program a-wall?

Attached Files

Advertisements