Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win Anti Virus Pro etc...

• Please log in to reply

xMike

xMike

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey guys, ive had this problem for a few days now, and its really annoying me, and im worried its going to badly effect my PC, also im due in coursework for school on tuesday, and i keep getting popups which lag out my PC with information which is obviously a Trojan/Malware etc...

A link pops up, yet nothing loads on the page.

Do you know anything i can do. I downloaded a programme which you advertise called 'ATF-Cleaner'

This helped free up a Gig or so on my HD, yet i still have the Win anti virus pro rubbish. I tryed restoring my PC before when i had this, and it just came back straight away. I really don't want to go into the trouble of having to reformat.

Any help that is easy for me to use and do would be extremly appreciated.

Thanks 'geeks' :whistling:

xMike (Busy with school work :|)

Please do not include links you consider to be dangerous and there was little point in posting a link with " do not click " advice

Edited by Keith, 29 October 2006 - 08:31 AM.

Advertisements