Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

NEED HELP!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

rookm

rookm

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hey im new here and just wanted a little help. i just downloaded an old game (warcraftII) off of spytorrent.com and its a .rar file and i need to know what program i need to have to extract or install the program. thanks for the help

Advertisements

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts

hey im new here and just wanted a little help. i just downloaded an old game (warcraftII) off of spytorrent.com and its a .rar file and i need to know what program i need to have to extract or install the program. thanks for the help

If you read the terms of service when you registered is specifically says we dont help with torrents or cracked games in any way because its illegal material..

rookm

rookm

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
alright well i "purshased it then" what program would i need to use .... please im sick and bored and i want to play this game

Mr. Green

Mr. Green

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Well the first thing you do is take $20 down to the mall, purchase the game and then install and play, yeah everyone wins, you get the game and the developers get there proper credit. Or in simpler terms, dont break the law and quit being cheap. Its just not nice.

Edited by Mr. Green, 30 October 2006 - 04:36 PM.

rookm

rookm

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
please..............what program do i have to have to run .rar files

Mr. Green

Mr. Green

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
It is illegal to do what you are doing and NO ONE on this site will assist you in this matter. Have an Air Assault Day!

OwNt

OwNt

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 7,457 posts
We do not support piracy on G2G, go buy the game yourself.

Topic Closed