Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

why does this happen?

• Please log in to reply

wmerideth

wmerideth

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
When I say uninstall....its not like taking the card out or anything....just going to add/remove in windows and uninstalling the current nvidia drivers.

Your system might be fine if you don't uninstall first....but it could mess it up even further.

Advertisements

wmerideth

wmerideth

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
By the way....the card you have will have no problem supporting the 1280X1204 resolution that you want to use. Its maximum resolution is not 1024X768.

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
ok here i go...

wmerideth

wmerideth

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
How did it go? I should be back in about an hour or so....will check back then. Hoep it worked :whistling:

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
hey it owrked, thanks alot it helped alot, how do i donate? .. do u haave xfire, msn or yahoo??

wmerideth

wmerideth

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
Great to hear that it worked out for you :whistling:

If you ever need to get a hold of me, you can PM me on here, or you can sometimes find me on Yahoo (ID is w_merideth).