Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

who have an HP A1540n?

• Please log in to reply

***SanCusO***

***SanCusO***

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i need someone who have an HP a1540n pavilion, for some help.
Thanks.

***SanCusO***

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
could you be a little more descriptive about what you need?

your post is tantamount to me saying "i need someone who drives a red 91 f150...can you help?"

***SanCusO***

***SanCusO***

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Exactly what i need is someone who have my same PC an HP A1540n ,i need that this peerson helpme with some drivers.. he could make a driver back up and send it to me.. it is aa light package.. and a big big favor to me... cause i reealy need it... reealy really need it... and is the only way..

Thanks at one to every who can helpme!!!

***SanCusO***

macten

macten

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 638 posts
just in case no one comes along with an HP A15... driver disk:

awhile back a friend gave me his old HP machine. I installed Everest and ID'd all of the hardware and wrote down the results.

http://www.softpedia...load-16369.html

I formatted and installed my own W2000. From my laptop I downloaded all of the drivers onto a flashdrive and then copied them to the HP desktop and installed them. It worked out well....

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP

Exactly what i need is someone who have my same PC an HP A1540n ,i need that this peerson helpme with some drivers.. he could make a driver back up and send it to me.. it is aa light package.. and a big big favor to me... cause i reealy need it... reealy really need it... and is the only way..

if this is exactly what you needed...then why didn't you put that in your first post?

also...have you tried going to www.hp.com and look for the drivers there?