Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Uninstall Program

• Please log in to reply

galfphonso

galfphonso

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My Webpage :tazz: ;) I cant get my windows uninstall or show how many versions of AOL on my computer.Everytime I use add and remove in the control panel it starts to search for which versions are installed and I get a error saying Windows Uninstaller has occured an error and has to close.Then it wants me to send a report to microsoft and the window will close.In my programs files it shows,aol 9.0a,aol 9.0b,aol 9.0c,and 9.0d

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Are you trying to uninstall Windows or AOL 9.0 or both? You've posted in the Malware Removal forum. If you think you have malware problems then you need to start here :

Read This Before Posting a Hijack This Log

If you want to remove all versions of AOL, there are other ways to do it without using the uninstaller, but let's save that for later until you post again.

Ron