Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

USB stick partition problem

• Please log in to reply

MajorDisaster

MajorDisaster

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Hey i have this 4gig USB stick and i used a program to partition it into 2 partitions now i would like to make the USB stick only have one 4gig partition again but i don't remember the program i used. can someone recommend a program to do this please. thanks

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
just go to my computer...right click on the USB drive and one of your options is to format the drive

MajorDisaster

MajorDisaster

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

just go to my computer...right click on the USB drive and one of your options is to format the drive

but i need to delete one of the partitions then make it back to 4gigs. you see there is two partitions on my USB drive and i want to delete one of them and make the other one back to a 4gig partition. thanks

Edited by MajorDisaster, 31 October 2006 - 01:43 PM.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
go to the flash drives website....look in the support section...there may be a program that will do this for you...I am not aware of a free one..maybe someone else knows....

MajorDisaster

MajorDisaster

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

go to the flash drives website....look in the support section...there may be a program that will do this for you...I am not aware of a free one..maybe someone else knows....

thank you i found one

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
your welcome :whistling: