Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

0XC0000005?

• Please log in to reply

Yeiry

Yeiry

• Pip
  • 1 posts
All I wanted to do was download a game that was in a .zip file.
As the files were extracted from the .zip, my computer automatically started freezing and going haywire.
I restarted my laptop and then a blue screen appeared as my desktop background saying my computer has been infected.
I restarted my computer once more again, but now when I log in, the error message "0xc0000005" pops up.
It goes to my desktop but all I see is the background, no icons or taskbar.
When I try to click unto Windows Task Manager a popup says the administrator has disable this use.
I tried popping in a CD, that doesnt work either.
I can't do anything because the trojan basically took over the administrator rights.
I tried going into safe mode but the trojan wont let me do this as well.
The only way I managed to write this now is because I'm logged into Guest.
The only problem with Guest is that I cant download any program that may remove the trojan because it says I need to be under the administrator's profile.
I also can't delete what i think may be the folders leading towards the trojan because once more again, I'm in the guest account. Here are the name of the folders or programs:

- 1011_114
Type of File: Application
Description: offerinst

- ac3_0003
Description: ac3_0003

- deskbar
Description: deskbar

- deskbar_e44
Description: deskbar_e44

- dfndrff_e44
Description: dfndrff_e44

- drsmartload

- TIGEN001

Please keep in mind, I'm under the Guest account and my ability to download any program is prohibited. I cannot delete any files as well. I can't log into my administrative account because the trojan took it over. The most I can do is use the Windows Task Manager because I cant see the icons or taskbar in the Guest account as well. Please tell me there is still hope :blink: I will try my best to get any other type of information you would need to help me out with this dilemma :whistling:

Advertisements