Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

Learn2 player

• Please log in to reply

duley3

duley3

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
I was deleteing some of the CRAP that dell put in my system. I ran acrooss a program in the add/remove programs, this was called Learn2 player (just like that) I don't know what it is or where it came from. So now I'm here to see if anyone here knew what it is? Is it safe to delete?