Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Gaming LCD display and tv tuner card from TigerDirect

• Please log in to reply

Mr.Logic

Mr.Logic

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
oki'm planning on buying a a new lcd monitor to replace my old CRT, but i want tot urn my pc in a tv with a tuner card, and according to the deminsion and spec, it is a HD monitor and i was wondering what tuner card i should get, money is not a prob here, here is the monitor i plan to get is theNiko 1920R 19" ig any anyone can help find a tv tuner that will allow me to get the most outta of this as well a futuristic monitor Thank you

Advertisements

Kurenai

Kurenai

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 494 posts
TV tuner cards are not physical output devices, just input. What you need to worry about is the video card. Since it's smaller than 23", and doesn't have any special features, pretty much anything should work well with that monitor.