Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Twain Driver

• Please log in to reply

Marty L Mayes

Marty L Mayes

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
I have a Polaroid Fun Flash Digital Camera desighned for windows 95,98,2000.
And I'm running Windows XP, Can Anyone please tell me of a way to make this twain driver that they provide, that is desighned to work with 95,98,2000, work on XP. I posted a thread in applications, but have had no replys yet. There is a breif description on a way to get this to work, And I have done that to the T, but I cant get it to work.

Anyone got any ideas, on another modification, What about useing a driver for another fun flash, say the 640se, that will work on xp, and swaping some files, with 820 driver????

Please help
Thanks

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Hi Marty
Your best bet is to try compatibility mode
Click me
Cheers
Peterm

Marty L Mayes

Marty L Mayes

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
well this is just a twain driver can i run this in compatability mode, since it's not really a program???????

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Sorry Marty
I thought you were using it via a program like Polaroid Image maker
Peterm

Marty L Mayes

Marty L Mayes

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
How can I put this drive into a program, do I have to install the driver, then move it to the program that i install for the photo software?