OK. Lets try again.
This issue could be caused by any of the below possibilities.
1. Software issue or error : Errors generated by software programs can cause a computer to reboot unexpectedly or without warning. If the computer is not rebooting in safe mode, it is likely you have software related issue.
2. Hardware issue or error : Any failing hardware component in your computer could cause your computer to unexpectedly generate an error and/or reboot without warning. If you have recently attempted to add a new hardware device, remove that device to make sure it is not causing your issues. New drivers can also cause this issue, if you have recently performed any hardware driver updates try an earlier version of the drivers.
3. Heat related issue : Many computer today are designed to turn off or automatically reboot if the computer, processor, or other device in your computer gets to hot. If you feel safe about opening your pc, you should ensure your fans run properly when pc is on.
4. Issue with operating system : If after following each of the above, your computer still continues to reboot, you may be experiencing a Microsoft Windows operating system related issue that cannot be explained. Try these steps -
1. Reboot the computer and enter CMOS setup as the computer is booting.
2. After you have loaded the computer in CMOS setup let the computer sit.
If the computer does not reboot while letting the computer sit in CMOS it is likely that you are in fact experiencing an issue with Microsoft Windows. Might try reinstalling your OS
5. Computer virus : Last thing I can think of right now is this. Check this first and follow instructions - Read This Before Posting a Hijack This Log
. Please post log in proper forum if you have malware problems.
Remain patient as someone may come along that has better ideas.