Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

computer new

• Please log in to reply

montyraj

montyraj

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
im looking for a new computer 1st hand 512+ ram 150+gb ?

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Hi. What's your price range?

montyraj

montyraj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
300-450

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Ok, you won;t be gaming of course, right? Also, I looked on Dell, and I can get one with the specs that you want (actually 160 GB hard disk) for $449... That's with a monitor included, so if you already have amonitor, you can save some money that way. Also, I have integrated graphics on there now, so if you won't be gaming, no big deal, but for gaming, you need something better.

montyraj

montyraj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
in £ please

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i want a new truck that goes 120mph...

could you give a bit more info on what exactly you want?

and...well...have you even checked places like dell or hp? or any of your local computer shops?

it seems to me that you just want us to shop for you...so that you don't have to look around for yourself....come up with some decent examples of what you want...or maybe even find a few systems that you like...so we can compare them